VAT Advisory Services
Your VAT needs may range from routine compliance to specialist advice. No matter the complexities of your organisation, our team can support your business strategies and provide expert advice to manage your tax risk and liabilities.
The issues and questions surrounding VAT are notoriously difficult. With increased legislation and regulation, this makes VAT one of the most complex taxes you are likely to encounter.
How can we help?
At Kieran Ryan & Co. we are experts on VAT legislation in Ireland and regularly help our clients understand the specific implications for the business. Our services include but are not limited to:
Our tax team have spent years working at either a senior level within the Revenue Commissioners or settling enquiries with tax authorities.
- Providing VAT consulting and compliance services for cross-border or Irish supplies of goods and services.
- Conducting capital and revenue spending reviews.
- Providing VAT advice on proposed transactions to ensure VAT recovery is maximised.
- Performing a VAT health check.
- Support you with enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of your in-house tax and VAT functions.
- Reviewing your customs duty position and the possible impact of changes in the Union Customs Code.
- Helping mitigate any transgressions and penalties through our innovative solutions.
- Negotiating with the Revenue authorities through any enquiry or investigation providing bespoke training for your key personnel.
Whether your VAT affairs are straightforward or highly complex, and whether you require one-off specialist advice or ongoing services, you will benefit from a VAT expert working with you to achieve your aims.