What is Corporation Tax?
Corporation tax applies to all incorporated businesses in Ireland no matter what size the business is and this raises various different challenges. The evolving regulatory landscape, along with the increasing pace of digitalisation in services provided by revenue authorities, creates a complex environment for businesses to navigate in their efforts to remain tax compliant.
How can we help?
Meeting your corporation tax compliance obligations and putting a strong tax strategy in place is crucial to the success of your business. Our experienced corporation tax professionals are here to support you and your business each step of the way by offering cost-effective support and professional advice.
We offer a full range of services to assist s your business in continually meeting its obligations under Irish tax legislation. As a corporation tax client of Kieran Ryan & Co. the services you can receive include:
- Preparation of company and group corporation tax computations and tax notes to be included in the statutory accounts.
- Preparation and submission to Revenue of corporation tax returns (Form CT1).
- Monitoring and advising on tax liabilities and relevant due dates for corporation tax including preliminary tax for all size companies.
- Monitoring and advising on any relevant close company surcharges due and dividend management to avoid same.
- Advice on how to maximise the tax reliefs and allowances available such as the generous R&D tax credit.
- Preparation and submission of iXBRL tagged financial statements and monitoring due dates.
- Liaising with Revenue on your business’ behalf and addressing any queries that they may raise.