Sale of Your Business
As an owner-manager you may be selling the business that you have worked a lifetime to build. As an equity investor you may be selling an important asset in your portfolio. It is therefore vital that you have an advisor who understands the unique pressures of running a private business, as well as the motivations and expectations surrounding your business sale.
How can we help?
Our team can help you find buyers, make your business more attractive and negotiate the best possible terms for your business’ sale.
Our corporate finance practice specialises in helping the shareholders of medium-sized, private businesses secure maximum value when they decide to exit.
We can help to manage the entire sale process, including:
- Identifying relevant buyers on a global basis who have the strategic rationale and capability to undertake a deal.
- Helping to prepare your business to maximise its attractiveness to the chosen pool of potential buyers.
- Creating competitive tension between the potential buyers.
- Project managing what can be a complicated process to achieve the right result quickly and efficiently whilst protecting the business.
- Leading (with you) the negotiations to achieve the best possible terms.
Our team has significant experience in relation to the disposal of businesses and key assets as part of an investment portfolio.